Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spiraling Into Panic!

BOOM!

We are in the exciting final hours for my new Kickstarter project, PANIC TOWN: A Crime Novel by Kevin Quigley. Quite a lot of people have donated to the project, which has never been less than hugely gratifying. More, I know a lot of people are donating because they have found something they like in my writing, not just because they think I'm some sort of swell guy. (Although I am a pretty swell guy!)

If you backed my book last year, hopefully you are reading and enjoying ROLLER DISCO SATURDAY NIGHT now. I have begun sending out query letters for the book in the hopes of it getting published and in actual bookstores. I hope to continue the process next year, when PANIC TOWN has been written and edited for publication.

This whole deal is pretty thrilling for me. These donations are something of a book advance for me, something established writers get as a way to keep them going until they publish and get royalties. Your help is keeping me going until these books make it into stores and I head to the top of the New York Times Bestseller List!

If you haven't checked out my project for PANIC TOWN, there's still time! We have a few hours left to go and there are still some rewards - both electronic and physical - left to claim! Thanks again for helping to make this book a success!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/521727074/panic-town-a-crime-novel-by-kevin-quigley/

No comments:

Post a Comment